Sunday, February 28, 2021

Scheduling

     Since the beginning of the project, I have focused most of my time into research. However, I think that it is time to move on from only research. The plot of my production hasn't had as much consideration put into it as it should. So, in the next following days I plan on hammering out all the details of the story. Then, during the week of 2/29 I plan on working on the storyboard for the project. In my storyboard, I hope to apply the research I have gathered on opening scenes. 

    After finishing my storyboard, I will have to consider casting and shooting. I have plenty of people who would consider being a part of my project which is much to my own benefit. However, when I think of the setting I am not sure I have an adequate location yet. I am considering creating a partially artificial scene with props to help make the production look less home-made and more cinematic. If all things go as planned, I can start shooting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product

      Below is the final version of my project's opening scene.